June 22, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - Teachin' Bella...

Hi, Everybody!
Did you have a good weekend with your dad? We sure did!

I thought you might like to see how I'm teachin' Bella some new stuff.
I mean, she's not gonna be able to live on her "puppiness" forever, right?
Mom's got her on a leash so we can do our Trash Day work. You already know that my job is to help with the recyclin' every week. Bella was watchin' while Dad gave me my water bottle to carry to the end of the driveway. 

If you haven't seen the video of how I work on Trash Day, look HERE. I figure I'm teachin' her just by lettin' her walk along and watch. Before you know it, she'll want to do it, too!
She did pretty good, walkin' with us to the end of our long driveway. Dad took over after we dropped off the trash for pickup, so he could do a little leash work with her. It's all part of her lessons.

I noticed Mom was still behind us takin' pictures...
"I'll walk with Mom, Dad. See ya at the house, Bella Butt."
"Don't worry, Mom. I'll walk with you so you're not alone."
A little while after they got back inside, Dad started readin' a book on his iPad. Bella was fussin', so he put her up on his lap and used her for a reader stand. I think it's a job she really likes! 

Mom thought they looked adorable when they both fell asleep. I thought, "Bella's got this program figured out!" What a con!
Well, I guess I shouldn't complain. Mom lets me sleep on the bed, cuddles me and gives me treats that not even that puppy gets. I live the Life of Riley around here, so I don't mind sharin' a bit of the attention with a spazzy puppy. (As long as she stays out of my face when I'm eatin' breakfast and dinner.)

I admit, I do love it when she decides to chase around the yard with me. She gets faster every day, but she's still not as fast as me!

I'm gonna sign off for this week. I'm sendin' off a long-overdue, special package today, so I'll tell you all about it next week.

I'll see you again in 24! 'til then...
"Keep Your Nose To The Wind 
and The Sunshine On Your Tail."

3 comments:

  1. oh Tag...that Bella Girl will keep you on your toes, for sure. And, gosh...nothing wrong with getting extra treats and loving from Mom! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag Dear I think Bella Butt looks up to you and wants to learn everything you can teach her. You are such a good big brother! I like how mom and dad are so caring and watch out for both of you. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are two lucky dogs, Tag! A nice big yard to run in, chores to help with, and special treats by two parents who love you!! What more could you ask for!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna