June 9, 2015

Dreamy Master Bedroom...

It's finished! The master bedroom is repainted and staged for our Saturday open house.
I love the new color. It's soft, bright and perfect for a master suite retreat.
Although Handsome and I loved the sunny yellow that was there before, we
agreed that the new color will appeal to more prospective buyers for our property.
Sherwin Williams Web image
In case you're wondering, this is the color we chose for our master bedroom. It
happens to be one of Joanna Gaines go-to colors on her HGTV program, Fixer Upper.
Web image
Here's another image that I found by doing a web search of the color.
It's interesting how it shifts a little between blue-tint and green-tint.
What do you think? Improvement?

I'm not finished yet. I have a few boxes to pack and take to storage, along with a few
that have to go to Suncoast Resale Shop (benefiting the Suncoast Humane Society).
I'd better get back to it. (Don't worry. I stop for a little "me" time along the way, too.)
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. I love the new color. Perfect for sale staging, for sure. Those buyers like to see sterile, lol. Your lovely floor reminds me that ours need to be refinished..I hate that job, lol.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh the color of this decade is lovely and will definitely attract new buyers. I love the before sunny yellow with your warm woods however it is probably too committal for the new "trendy" shoppers. We too have gone with neutrals for our downstairs remodel. You are so generous to donate to the Suncoast Humane Society. Glad to hear you and Tag are also taking "me" time in between all the staging and packing and storing. Your home is beautiful dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna