November 1, 2023

Winners!...

 
A Winner Has Been Selected!
 
 (EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST)
 
I used the random number generator from Random.org to select a winner.
 
 
Anonymous October 7, 2023 at 11:17 AM
 "I have to participate! clarastitching@gmail.com 😘"
She is the person who taught me to make the frogs!
Clara Warschauer!

 I decided to draw a second number and Winner #2 is
Magpie's Mumblings   October 7, 2023 at 7:25 AM
 "Someone will be very lucky to win this little charmer, for sure!"
 
Both frogs will be traveling out of the country. One will be going to England, and the other to our neighbors to the north - Canada.

I'll be notifying Clara, and I know MA will see this today, so that they can let me know which color frog they'd like to receive and how they'd like it finished...brooch, scissors fob or free standing. I'm currently working on them, so I can finish them in any format. MA - I'll need your address, too, please.
 

Now, I don't want the rest of you to be disappointed, so this is what I'd like to tell you. Everyone who entered the drawing on the giveaway post, please email your full name and current address to me. Also tell me your favorite color and finishing method for a frog - brooch, scissors fob or free standing. I may have your address information already, but I'd like you to confirm everything in a separate email for me.  
 
Here's why: I'm going to put each of your emails onto my project clipboard in the order they arrive, and over the next few months, I'll send a surprise frog to each of you! What do you think? Do you like that idea?

Please just click on the "Click Here To Send Me An Email" button in my sidebar to get a message to me with the information. It doesn't matter if you live in the US or elsewhere, but be aware that you'll be responsible for any VAT taxes or fees. I'll pay the postage. I hope you're all excited! It's my small way of saying "thank you" to all of you who took the time to respond, and for reading my posts all this time.

CONGRATULATIONS, CLARA AND MA!!!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winners!!
    How exciting!!
    Thank you Donna for a great giveaway.
    We ALL love your projects.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thanks for being such a faithful follower. I'm happy to award #1 and #2, and then thank everyone else who commented over the next couple months.
      Blessings,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. oooooh!!! Normally I would be telling you to draw for someone else so you wouldn't have to pay the exhorbitant postage to Canada but this time I'm going to be shouting from the rooftops that a wee froggie is mine, mine, all mine, postage be darned! There's a spot on my sewing room windowsill that's perfect for a wee frog to sit and, since my favourite colour is blue, you know which colour I'd pick. Off to email you my snail (hah, frog!) mail address. Thank you Donna!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Thanks for making me laugh out loud this morning! I'm happy to pay postage to Canada, just so I can send you a small token of appreciation for following and faithfully commenting all this time. I'm grateful beyond words.
      Blessings,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Congratulations to Clara and MA. Donna Dear you are far too kind to offer an ongoing surprise gift to others. Love your Wee Froggies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry, dear.
      It's completely my pleasure. I get the joy of stitching them, and then the added blessing of sharing with others. Win/Win! I got your message and have you on my schedule. xoxox
      Blessings,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. I just love that Clara won the first frog.
    And a win/win for all.
    Such a treasure to have a piece of your work.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      I have to make sure all my frogs are top notch, so she can see how well she taught me! I hope you'll like yours, too...as soon as I send and mail it.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna