November 7, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - Hudson...

 
Hi, Everybody!
 
You haven't seen our granddog in a while, so I thought I'd share an updated picture of our guy, Hudson. You might remember him from THIS POST a couple years ago. He was one cute puppersnapper!

Hudson is two years old now, and he's grown into a really handsome guy. He likes to play and it's fun to share a water dish with him. We had a good time whenever we go to visit him at his house. He's lucky like us, too, 'cuz  he has deer, turkeys and other critters that walk through his yard. They live near a wonderful marsh.(Remember me goin' on walkabout in the marsh on one of our visits to see them? Mom was frantic, so I probably won't ever get a chance to do that again.) 

We don't always get to go along on Mom and Dad's visits, but when we do, it's always fun to see this guy. Sometimes he even comes to visit us here at the farmhouse! Then we all get to run around together outside. It's the best!

We didn't go with Mom and Dad last weekend, but maybe we'll see him around Thanksgivin'. It's comin' right up, and will be here before we know it. I'm pretty sure Mom's makin' those treats we like so much just in case.

Mom has somethin' special planned to do with a picture or two of Hudson, so I've asked her to share her project with you as soon as she finishes it. I think you're gonna like it. 

Mom said she's hopin' that we have another sunny day today because I need a serious brushin'. Seems I'm moltin' again, and leavin' huge clumps of fur all over the house. You know I love this look, but Mom's not a fan, so I think she's gonna tackle that whether it's nice outside or not. All I know is I can run a lot faster than she can, so we'll have to see whether or not she gets to take a brush to me. hee hee Yep. We'll just see.
I'm not hangin' around, just in case.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog." 
 


8 comments:

  1. Hudson is very handsome, just like you, Tag.
    Have fun when he comes to visit!
    Be a good boy & let Mom brush you.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Thanks. I'm not gonna tell him, though. You know. Big head and all.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Hudson is a very handsome fellow and it's no wonder you have fun when you get to visit with him. Just think, if you're going to have a play date with him, you want to look your best, so brushing is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      We sure do have fun! The brushings? Not so much.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Hudson is a very handsome boy. Homemade treats that's worth a lot of brushing
    So Tag when were you going to let all of your adoring fans know about your modeling career?
    I received my LL Bean Christmas catalog the other day, and much to my surprise on page 89,
    there you are. So I'm thinking that a few weeks ago when mom took over your blog post that day, you probably had jet lag after being whisked back from the Alps photo shot. Am I getting close?
    Anyway, great looking Scuffs.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      Mom's been lookin' for the catalog you're talkin' about but hasn't seen the reference yet. Must have happened on one of my sleepwalkin' walkabouts! We'll keep lookin'!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: Tag you are lucky to have Hudson in your extended family. I can see how you have lots of fun with him when you get together. Let’s not try Mom’s patience with you runnning off. A good brushing of your coat will feel so good…like having a spa day. Smooches dear…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      That's for sure! He's a great guy. I'm behavin' for now. No runnin' away. It's gettin' cold, so I hang closer to home in case we get a flash blizzard that's deeper than I'm tall. I'm not lookin' forward to another six months of that! I think I should keep my coat to stay warm, but Mom said I'm lookin' like a manky ol', unloved stuffed animal. I'm not even sure I get the reference. Guess it's just better to go with it and give up the struggle.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna