November 10, 2023

Three Down...

I completed Frog #3 late last night. It's the blue and green one at the bottom of these photographs. I didn't get to start working on him until after 4 pm, but I have a really great excuse. I got a message from Sis to meet her for lunch in town, and we had such a nice meal and visit that I was out later than planned. Once I was back home, I sat down to my needlework frame and got to work.

 
I'm actually quite fond of this combination, although I do love each one I've stitched so far. I'm looking forward to turning each frog into it's final creation, but I have to look at my work orders to see how each of these will be finished. 

Today I'll complete the green one at the top. I think this one will be a little combination, too...perhaps with gold. We'll see. I usually decide as I'm working. If I stay on schedule, they'll all be complete today and I can release them from the ground fabric. It's going to be fun, for sure!
 

11 comments:

  1. They are all so cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm partial to the blue and green combo, too! They are all so adorable sitting there together, like they are chatting on a lily pad 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois!
      I do love that one. I think each time I complete one, it becomes my new favorite. lol Perhaps when I've completed all the frogs to send out, I'll do a set on a lily pad! Wouldn't that be fun?
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. They look like they're busy plotting their release! Each one is adorable. Time out to have lunch with your Sis is important - glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      I think you're right! Lunch with Sis was really what I needed. Thanks, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Like the blue and green. They compliment other very well. I think they are talking about who is going where and eager to meet their new peeps. This is Charlene in Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlene!
      I'm so glad you're commenting even with the posting issues you've been having. Love seeing you here. I love that blue/green combo, too! Thanks, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Sherry of createology: Divine Dear. The Blue and Green is Magical. These frogs will be so well loved in their new homes. Now I can imagine “Fantasy Froggies”. In lots of color combinations. Lunch with your Sis is definitely priority. Happy Stitching…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Thanks! You can't imagine the colors I have in my head...pale pink, champagne, even silver! I could get hooked on these. lol I'm so glad I took time out to spend with Sis. We both needed it.
      Happy Weekend, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  6. The four of them are plotting something.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna