November 20, 2023

Shipping Today...

 
I created a new Bryn Wallet in the Nature Girl Series - Deer and Rabbit - over the weekend. Well, actually, I made it yesterday. I have one in the shop in natural cork like this, but my client wanted navy. So, navy she'll have.

Rather than attach my usual Brynwood badges to the wallets as I do on my handbags, I like to machine embroider my "Brynwood"  onto the back of each wallet. That way, nothing is sticking out on the back to catch on things inside a handbag.

I chose a lovely grey/blue canvas fabric for the interior lining, with the credit card pockets a nice, sturdy cork fabric. This one is sold and is in the mail this morning...but I do have one left with the same flap, but natural cork for the body. You can find it in my Etsy shop HERE.

I'll be getting back to my Goldwork Frogs and Autumn Strawberry Sachet this week. As I'll take each stitch, I count all my blessings this Thanksgiving Week. Are you going to be with friends or family on "turkey day"? Are you traveling? I'll tell you my plans, if you tell me yours.

6 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful wallet.
    We are going to my Niece's house for Thanksgiving.
    There's going to be 8 people.
    I am making BLT Salad, & a Peppermint Cheesecake, they requested it. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thanks! Your plans for this year sound perfect, and your contributions are making my mouth water. Yum!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Another beautiful creation from your clever hands and I'm sure your client will be thrilled with it.
    Thanksgiving, of course, is long over here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Thanks so much, dear. I sure hope so.
      I always forget that you don't share all our celebrations. (Of course, you don't. lol) I hope while a whole lot of Americans are running hither and yon to eat too much food, and spend time with family and friends, you'll be relaxing with Resident Chef.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. It's beautiful. It's all about your fabric and color choices, just perfection.
    I also will be reflecting on my blessings this year, I'm very thankful and grateful for each and every one of them.
    Thanksgiving will just be the two of us again this year.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      Thanks so much, dear. It's the perfect time of year for reflection and gratitude. Like you, Handsome and I will be spending the day together - just the two of us. (insert hearts) We left the state for 17 years, and our sons and their families started holiday traditions that don't include us. Imagine that. We'll see them after the actual holiday, which is just fine with us.
      Big hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna