October 3, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - Writer's Block...

 
Hi, Everybody!
 
This is Donna (Tag's Mom). I asked Tag what he was going to write about today and he informed me that he is currently suffering from writer's block. He hasn't even got a fresh lie to share! You know how unusual that is for him, but I guess it happens to the best of us. Poor bug.

He told me that he plans to hang out on the porch with the stoopid cats today, and work hard at dreaming up something interesting for you for next week. Oh, and he told me to be sure to tell everyone that he loves you bunches and sends loads of smooches to all of you. Signing off on his behalf...
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog." 
 


 

7 comments:

  1. Sending smooches back to Tag - everybody struggles with writers block at some point or another, so tell him he's not alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understandin', Miss MA. Mom was a trooper to fill in for me this mornin'. I'll be back to my ol' self next week.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Oh Tag, I understand, sometimes it's just too difficult to find the words.
    And a bit of a quiet break on the porch with the girls in this great weather might be just what you need.
    Love you lots and tons of smooches for you (and the girls).
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      Sorry. I just couldn't think of anythin' new to share. I did have a great day on the porch, though. I'll see you next week, and I'll tell the girls you sent smooches for them, too.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Everybody deserves a break sometimes! Hope he (and you) are taking it easy! Andrea Hickman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Andrea:
      Mom's being careful to not overdo it. She walks a fine line once in a while, and Dad reminds her to behave herself. I'll be back next week with more to talk about.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Smooches for Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna