October 26, 2023

Punkins!...

These guys have been in my head for a little while, so I decided to do something about it. I've had these drawings from my friend, Michelle Palmer for quite a while. I have a number of others in different themes, too, but right now, it's punkin (pumpkin) season, and I just had to play!

I've been adding embroidery to her drawings and I love how they're turning out. As you can see I also have the perfect fabrics and zipper pulls for them, too. I'm guessing you might be seeing where this is going.

 
So, pretty soon, you'll see all these as completed pieces. I'm planning to have them listed in my shop by the weekend, but of course, I'll share them with you first. What do you think? You like?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the little splashes of color you've added with your fine needlework! Perfect! Looking forward to seeing the finished products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute!
    Michelle has some great designs, & your embroidery really adds a lot.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww - so cute!!! The punkins are a perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love where you are going with these! Going to be beautiful. Andrea Hickman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry of createology: Donna you are brilliant with adding your beautiful embroidery to Michelle’s sweet drawings. The charms are perfect for punkin season. Oh how clever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved Michelle Palmer's work. They are each so unique from the rug hooking, punch needle, her needle minders just every piece is so special. Her choice of colors and shading makes each piece so special.
    I love your embellishments to each one and oh that pumpkin fabric.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna