October 5, 2023

Glitter and Glitz...

 
Someone please explain how four sheets of sparkly faux leather can bring so much happiness. I could sit watching the light play off these for much, much too long. If you'd like to see the Instagram video I recorded of them, click HERE. Shirley was right yesterday. The sparkle really shows up in the videos.
 
I ordered these after seeing one of Clara's koi fish that had this material where the sequins are on mine. To see it on the body of the koi was quite beautiful, so I'll be trying this very soon on a new fish of my own.
 
I'm definitely going to do an October giveaway for a goldwork frog, so I'll be putting up all the information about it tomorrow. Come back tomorrow to enter!

8 comments:

  1. Oooooooo, those are so pretty!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. My magpie heart loves these! I wonder how difficult it will be to work with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      My British mum always said I was like a magpie because of my love of all things sparkly. lol I guess I resemble that remark. It's very thin, and Clara has used it for her koi, so I think it will be reasonably pliant for that application. I'll let you know after I try it (soon).
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Sparkle and Shine! Wow such gorgeous leather. I shall be anxious to see it used in a fish you create. Never lose your Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Great words to live by! Thanks for sharing.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. There is just something about glitter and glitz that works every time.
    Oh the suspense.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      I couldn't agree more! I'll share photos soon.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna