October 28, 2023

Four New Finishes...

 
I'm calling these my "Pumpkin Patch Series". I began with selections from my vast Michelle Palmer original art collection (ink on fabric), and then added my own embroidery to each of them. Once that was complete, I created individual zippered pouches for each. 
 
 
Each "pouch" features my Brynwood-branded pull on the main compartment zipper, and a sweet pumpkin zipper pull on the front, exterior pocket.

 
All of them are fully lined, and range from 8"-11" tall, and up to four inches deep at the bottom.

 
When I shared photos with my sister, Jan, her reaction was, "They're so stinkin' cute!" I admit, I laughed out loud.

These are already listed in my Etsy shop, and available to purchase. If you're on Instagram or Facebook, you can see a small video I put together to introduce them. I'll soon be doing more with other of Michelle's pieces, but I have a wee frog (or four) to complete first. I guess I'd better hop to it. heehee

13 comments:

  1. They ARE stinkin' cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn! I'm going to update the post. Two have already sold.
      I can't wait to do more!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Your sister had it absolutely right! Your embroidery added such a sweet bit of detail to the inked designs Michelle did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how, adorable! Perfect finishes...as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry of createology: Jan said it just right! Love your idea and resulting pouches. I am holding out for a sweet little mouse (Shhh…don’t let anyone else know). You are so very talented dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      I actually do have a mouse or two! I'll share with you first when they're finished. Thank you for your kind words, my dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. The fabric could not have been more perfect for these, and that touch of embroidery, stunning.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Shirley! I appreciate you saying so.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  6. I just went to your website and couldn't find these pumpkin patches. Where are they??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go, Judy! (They're under "Wallets and Handbags")
      https://brynwoodneedleworks.etsy.com/
      Thanks!
      Donna

      Delete
    2. You can also always click on my Etsy widget in my sidebar to get to my shop. -------->

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna