June 3, 2023

Sale Day...

 
Handsome and I drove to Larsen today to set up my tables for the Purge & Splurge Sale at Primitive Gatherings. Everything went smoothly, and all I had to do was finish the elastic installation on the new sleeves I put on the "Princess Bride" muslin I'm hoping to sell. 

We were there a total of two hours, and of course I had to stroll through The Gathering House to see what everyone else is selling! I'm going to need to put my blinders on today so I don't bring home more than I brought!
 
 
So if you look back at the first photograph and follow a row all the way to the back windows, you'll find my booth right next to the back door. It's a great location with lots of light (and space). I'm hoping that there's a traffic bottleneck right in front of my booth as anxious buyers wait to purchase what I'm selling. hee hee I made a few more signs to more easily identify my offerings and pricing, and I'll add those as soon as I get there.

You know I write my posts before midnight each evening, so by the time most of you read this, I'll be at manning my space. I'm leaving home around 6:45 am to be there by 8. The show doesn't open until 9, but there are ladies staying on premises now, and they'll likely get up early to shop before the rush. I want to be ready.

If you're in Wisconsin and are looking for something to do, you might want to join us! The address is Primitive Gatherings • 8567 South Loop Rd • Larsen, WI 54947. I'll be there from 9 (8)am until 4 pm.
 
Wish me luck! I really don't want to bring anything home, so I'll be wheeling and dealing on the fly! I'll let you know how I did on Monday. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. That will be a long day for you.
    I hope it's fruitful!
    Good luck!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so envious! That looks like a treasure trove of overwhelming delight! Yup. It's a good thing I don't live anywhere near there. (-; Hope you go home with a lot less items, but a whole lot of extra funds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!!! And yes, it will be hard not to bring home more than you took...yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry of createology: Best of Luck Dear. I hope Sales are Smashing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you have a very successful day! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a very successful day. Oh the temptation.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna