June 6, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - Watchin' The River Flow...

 

Hi, Greetings, and Salutations, Everybody!

Well, I'm late again. Hard to believe isn't it? Especially considerin' that I'm spendin' most of my days doin' absolutely nothin'! Blame Mom, 'cuz I don't have any idea how to turn on her computer. 

I'm spendin' most of my days eatin', runnin' and sleepin', and great days on the porch just watchin' the river flow. The cats love me, and Claudette really wants to cuddle up with me when I'm out here, but I can't be seen as weak. I have to hold the line and get up whenever she sidles up to me. Crystal keeps her distance, so I do, too. Sharp claws, you know.

It's been kinda cool at night, and the temperatures are just right durin' the day, so Boo, The Kid and I haven't been lobbyin' to go swimmin', but trust me - those days are comin', so Dad better be lookin' for the perfect place for us to cool off.

In the meantime, I'll be makin' sure that we all stay safe from the mailman, UPS driver, FedEx driver, random dudes turnin' around in our driveway, and critter visitors. My bark is fierce, and I always go for the ankles. No one is safe! (I'm bein' silly. I really don't bite, but I do bark my fool head off when any of these interlopers appears.)

Mom said we're goin' for a walk now, so I'm gonna shut down my post for this week. I'm crossin' my paws that we all find somethin' to do in the next week that might be worth writin' about. (Well, I could have told you about the cheeky raccoon that keeps comin' on the porch, tryin' to steal the barn girls' food. I'll save that for another day.)

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog."

8 comments:

  1. Doing absolutely nothing sounds like a pretty idyllic life Tag. I think we would all use a lot more of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      I can't complain. Mom agrees with you. Lots more, please.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Your days sound amazing. And it's always good to have a part time gig of keeping the interlopers away. Have a great week.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      If only I could pick up a little "snack cash" for my duties. A guy can hope, right? You have a great week, too!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Tag I can see how you like a more exciting daily life…except sometimes Mom and Dad just need to relax and have quiet time. Summer will get very busy soon and you will be begging for these days of slow activity. Keep thinking of swimming…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      I don't know. Mom and Dad seem to be slackin' off a lot lately...considerin' I'm really the old guy around here. I can still get a hustle on, and when I do, I can run rings around both of 'em! lol I am thinkin' about swimmin' - even though it's in the high 40s tonight. Glad I've got this full time heavy coat on!
      Enjoy the rest of your week!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you are enjoying Summer, Tag.
    I hope you get to swim soon!
    Glad you are keeping everyone safe. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Marilyn:
      Me, too! I love swimmin'!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna