June 2, 2023

Sewcial Sisters...

 
This is what I worked on yesterday when I was in Larsen with the Sewcial Sisters. I still have more to do on it, but this is what I accomplished in a few hours. It was so great to see all the ladies again and to be able to see what everyone has been busy creating. There were some gorgeous projects in the works!
 
I didn't stay into the late afternoon as usual because I needed to get back home to finish preparing my "inventory" for the Purge & Splurge Sale at The Gatherings this weekend. There will be about thirty of us with booths of personal quilting, sewing, needlework, knitting, etc. items to sell. Handsome is going to help me move everything into my area this afternoon, and then I'll drive up again on Saturday for the sale.
Fingers crossed that I sell a bunch and come home with as little as possible.
 
When I was writing this post, I realized that the date was wrong for yesterday's post, so that's up now, too. You'll get to see two posts today instead of just one! I still have a few things to pull together before we leave, so I'll close for now. I'll take some pictures while I'm setting up my tables today, and share them with you tomorrow.
 

8 comments:

  1. Your embroidery is always so beautiful.
    Good luck at the show!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thanks on both sentiments! Have a great weekend, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Oh good - I thought I had missed something when I noticed there were two posts.
    Hope the show is a huge success and you don't have to bring much home. Wish I lived in the area because I'd definitely be paying your booth a visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      You didn't miss anything. It was all me. lol Thanks for your good wishes. I wish you lived closer, too!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Your stitching is always so beautiful. Happy Sales Saturday! I would be at your booth buying and you would not bring home nearly what you took. Of course my limited budget might not help you much. Please be ware of your back and knee. Blessings Dear…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Thank you, dear. I'm going to wear comfy shoes for sure! I'll likely take some ibuprofen before the sale, too, just to help the inflammation that's bound to come from the days activity.
      Big hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Beautiful project, such delicate colors.
    Hope you have a very successful Saturday and a very light load coming home.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      Thanks so much! A light load would be a delight. I'll let you know on Monday.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna