June 24, 2023

Red Roses...

 
Not one who enjoys idle hands, I started a new sachet last night. This one will use the colors shown on the project. Red and yellow roses will be the centerpiece of this strawberry, and it will be a small gift.

Today is Craft Day, so I'll be driving to Portage this morning. It's my turn to lead our group so I've chosen something quick and fun. I'll share it with you on Monday.  

I need to be on the road for home by about 11:30 to be back in time for my final goldwork session for the "Blue Tit Workshop" this afternoon. It's going to be a whirlwind day and I'm looking forward to every second of it.
 
Have a great weekend, dearies. I've got to run. I don't want to be late!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Those dark red Roses are gorgeous!
    Have fun in Portage!
    Can't wait to see your project.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you in not liking idle hands. Yours are turning out another pretty thing that someone is going to enjoy. Have fun at both your sessions - looking forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology: Wow you do stay busy. I am looking forward to seeing what project you teach today. Safe Travels Dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful project in the works. Great colors.
    Enjoy your action packed day. Safe travels.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna