February 14, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - Happy Valentine's Day...

 
Hi, Everybody!
 
I'm sharin' a perennial favorite from our days in Florida. I look like a kid!
I figure I should be dressed up for all my lady friends today. 

Mom, Boo and I are goin' for a ride in the Explorer today, and she's promised to find a few treats for us. Bella's Birthday is this month, so she's scopin' out ideas for the ol' girl, too. (She's only gonna be eight, so she's not too old.)

We're separated from Dad and Carly this year, but Mom already sent a card to Dad and she's makin' heart cookies to send off to remind him he's missin' all her great bakin'. We'll send along somethin' special for The Kid, too.

I'm goin' to put on my ridin' harness now, so I'm ready when Mom calls us to go for our ride. All of us at the farmhouse hope you have somethin' special planned with someone you love. Always remember, 
 
All You Need Is Love. 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
Happy Valentine's Day! 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day Tag!
    You look so handsome in your tie.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Marilyn! Hope you got somethin' nice for V-Day!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Your Valentine,
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day Tag - and be sure you're extra special nice to Mom today because her sweetheart is away and I know she's missing him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA-
      Happy V-Day to you, too! I know Mom was missin' Dad yesterday, but they talked a couple times on the phone and were all lovey-dovey. It was kinda cute. She is missin' him, but he's makin' a lot of people happy who listen to him play in Florida. We're happy to share him with them.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Your Valentine,
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Be still my heart. Is there anything better than the WMHC sporting a red bow tie on Valentines Day?? I hope you got to put a few extra miles on the Explorer today. I sure hope some great treats were involved too.
    Have a great week hot stuff.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      Aren't you just the sweetest? (Yes, you are!) Mom loves this picture of me, so she likes when I use it for Valentine's Day or Christmas. We got a lot of ridin' in and Mom got us some heart-shaped doggie treats at the place where she buys our food. They were real tasty. We also go a couple of french fries each after she had lunch with her BFF. So far, this week is shapin' up to be a winner!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Your Valentine,
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: Here I am again…a day late. Happy Hearts to you and the family every day. Tag you look very handsome. Keep taking such good care of Mom. Love You Tag. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Thanks for leavin' a Valentine message for me/us. You know you're always in my heart, and I got dressed up knowin' you'd like it. I'm doin' my best to take care of Mom while Dad's in Florida. It's a good thing she's not hard to please. She talked to Dad a couple times durin' the day, so she was happy about that. Happy V-Day, Sweets.
      I love you, too.
      Smooches,
      Your Valentine,
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna