February 9, 2023

Bellas For The Show...

 
Sorry for the crummy photograph, but I took this at 2 am when I finished all the exteriors for seven new BW Bella Totes. They're all cork combined with sewing-themed fabrics. 

I'll do the linings this morning, and then I'm finished sewing for this show. The rest of the day will be spent adding the inventory to my Square listings and cleaning up my display pieces. 

I have a class reunion committee meeting tonight, and I'll load up my Explorer tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is set-up day, and my friend, Cindy will help me today and again Saturday at the show. We're both really looking forward to it, and I'm mostly happy that I'm finished sewing for a while.

I'll share better photos of these bags tomorrow, and then I'll slide into the weekend. We'll have precipitation all day today, but as long as the forecast holds for tomorrow we'll be good for loading into the exhibit hall. 

I have a little more to do in the studio today, so I'd better take care of the critters and grab something for breakfast. See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful! Goodness, so much work and preparation! Well, at least when you come home from the show I know you will have a lot less to pack up. (-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done so well getting inventory ready - these bags look wonderful. Like Lois said in a previous comment, I know you'll have less to pack up when you're coming home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry of createology: Oh Donna these are all beautiful. You have outdone yourself with sewing such amazing inventory for your booth. You and Carol will have lots of fun preparing your booth and meeting lots of people and making lots of sales. Blessings Dear…

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope you have had the fire extinguisher near by, your machine has been on fire!
    Your choice and combination with all the fabrics is exceptional.
    Your booth will be very eye catching.
    Wishing you a very successful and fun day on Saturday.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna