February 10, 2023

Setup Day...

 
I will add just a couple things on Saturday morning, but this is my basic layout for my booth on Saturday. I'll take my dress form with me tomorrow for displaying my embroidered pendants, and of course, my Square station will be on my checkout stand on the left side of my booth. I also have an assortment of new patterns and books that will go on the black shelf display on the right side of the booth. 

I had a new banner created for the back wall of my booth, but couldn't mount it as planned Friday. I'm taking pant hangers to put it in front of the black pipe and drape in the morning. (I know that's kind of cheesy, but didn't have the actual hangers that I should use. I'll have those ordered for next time. For now, I'll do what a few other vendors are doing and use pant hangers.

It's nice to have everything set up. Friday night will be for resting. I'll share more photos on Monday. Have a great weekend! Wish me luck! (wink)

8 comments:

  1. Sherry of createology: Donna your booth looks great and open for customers to select and purchase their favorite creations. Restful night dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry. I slept like a log on Friday night, and got up early Saturday. It was a wonderful day, and we had a blast.
      Big Hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Nice set up.
    Good luck!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Marilyn. It was a perfect Saturday! We were pretty excited over the whole day.
      Big Hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. It looks great - and of course I'm wishing you luck!! Looking forward to hearing how it went on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MA. It was an awesomely successful day!
      Big Hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. The booth looks great. Can't wait til Monday to hear how it all went.
    I'll bet you slept well Saturday night.
    Enjoy a restful Sunday.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      I didn't unload my Explorer until today (Sunday). I got home, took care of the critters, had a bite to eat and fell asleep in the recliner. When I woke up, I let the dogs out one more time and went to bed. You're right. I really slept well. I was one, happy girl.
      Big Hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna