February 7, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - A Jolly Romp and A Sunny Snooze...

 
Hi, Everybody!
 
It's been sunny the past few days, and we're sure lovin' it! Mom takes us out everyday so we can run around a little, and she's even let me off-lead a couple of times when the snow was deep enough she was sure I wouldn't couldn't run away. So far, so good!

 
Yesterday was no exception. We got a chance to romp around in the yard, do our business, and then play in the snow a little more before gettin' back in the house for breakfast. Boo did a face plant runnin' in the deep snow, so she's got the white stuff all over her head. She didn't get hurt or anythin', so it was okay to laugh.
 
It was windy, but the weather was a little warmer than it has been, so that was good. The weather widget on Mom's phone says we're supposed to get snow on Friday, so we're hopin' it's wrong. She has to move all her stuff to the quilt show and into her booth on Friday, and then go back to sell stuff on Saturday. She said life would be a lot easier if it didn't snow, so we're keepin' our paws crossed. 

 
Mom knows there's nothin' I like more than lyin' around in the back hallway where I can look through the glass storm door and watch for traffic. So after breakfast, she put my comfy bed down in front of the door and set me up for a day on patrol. I mean, is there really anythin' better?

 
She put the gate up at the top of the stairs so Bella wouldn't bother me, and I had the whole mornin' to myself. I barked at the mailman drivin' up Miss Shelly's driveway, a lady stoppin' here to see Mom, and even for no reason at all. (That always gets Mom to the back door to see what's goin' on. hee hee) 

In fact, it was so nice that when Mom came to see if I was ready to come back upstairs, I told her, "I'm good." I stayed there until dinner time. It was so awesome, I might just do it again today if the sun's out. 

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog."

8 comments:

  1. Glad you are having fun in the sun Tag!
    Nothing better than taking a long nap in the sun.
    I hope it doesn't snow for Mom's sake.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      I sure did have fun! Mom says I remind her of the cats the way I love sleepin' in the sun. As if! Yeah. We're hopin' it doesn't snow, too. It's all melty around here today. Mom prefers it at least frozen so we don't track lots of muddy, wet paws into the farmhouse. Seriously, you can't please that woman! lol
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great place to snooze the day away Tag - let's hope for more days like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      It really was. Mom took us for a ride in her Explorer today. That was awesome, too!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Tag I really like your cozy comfy spot in front of the see-thru door. Sunshine really does help tone down the cold. The sun is shining here and it looks so beautiful outside…but the temperature shows it is only 32F. Brrrr. Keep those paws crossed for no snow Friday or Saturday. We want Mom to have a great sale since she has worked so hard. Blessings dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      It's really one of my favorite spots! With our 19 mph "breeze" yesterday it actually had a wind chill of around 20º. I don't mind, but Mom isn't a fan. She was happy when the wind finally laid down. Just the difference in the sound relaxed all of us! Thanks for stoppin' by!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Talk about living the good life Tag, you are doing the best job of it. Don't forget to flip sides in your comfy bed, you know like a rotisserie Corgi, you need to bake evenly.
    You need to consider your options, running away or that comfy bed in the sun all by yourself without the BD.
    I sure hope the weather cooperates for Friday and Saturday.
    See you in seven sweet boy.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      Mom says I'm a real turkey, so she liked the rotisserie reference when I read this to her. She laughed. As much as I love runnin', I think this is my favorite thing to do. Just lie around in the sunshine. aaahhhh We hope it's nice on Friday when they have to load everythin' into the Explorer and unload at the venue. Mom's friend said they'll be able to unload under cover, so Mom is thrilled about that. Even so, we don't mind a bit if the weather stays more like this than gettin' colder again.
      Thanks for droppin' in to say hi. See you next week!
      Big Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna