February 18, 2023

Busy In The Studio...

Brynwood Kirby Crossbody Bags
I'm planning to list up the bags and wallets that didn't sell from my booth last weekend. This was a photo from before the show. Not all of them are still available. I need to photograph them for the listings, and I'm going to also list them in the Brynwood Facebook group with buttons to purchase direct from the post. 

I'm trying to keep myself busy, and all your prayers are helping a lot. Thank you again for always responding to my requests. 

I received an invitation to have a booth at another quilt show this spring. This one is in northern Illinois, so I have to check my calendar and decide whether an overnight stay (which is for a two-day show) would make for a profitable trip. I have about five new applications sitting on my desk right now. Decisions. Decisions.

I'll post my Sunday Scripture and be back on Monday with a new post. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with the ones you love. 

Gratefully,

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of your applications for shows!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      I still haven't decided, but I'm working on it. We're supposed to get slammed with snow again this week. Better batten down the hatches!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Keeping busy is always good, although it doesn't always keep your mind from dwelling on things.
    Congratulations on the show invitation - it's always flattering to be wanted, but it's a hard decision when so many other things (like overnight stays) have to be factored in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      You're right. Hard not to think about those things. You're right about the invitation. I'm not sure it will work. First off, it's northern Illinois from east-central Wisconsin; booth fee; travel time; two nights away (hotel cost); meals; two day show (Saturday and Sunday with Friday set-up); and boarding the dogs. That's quite a nut to crack before beginning to turn a profit. I won't be doing that one for sure. Three others are closer to home, and much more viable options. I'll make plans based on that. Hope you have a great week!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Wonderful with the show invitations, choices, choices. It's good to keep busy, I have a difficult time keeping my mind from wandering when I have serious situations going on.
    I hope you are having a restful weekend.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      You're right on all counts. Glad to see nieces yesterday for in person updates. Still much reason to be concerned, but it did all of us good for the face-to-face time. Hope you have a great week!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna