February 21, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - Birthday Boo...

Headin' Into PetSmart
 
Hi, Everybody!

Let's get right to it today, shall we? We're pretty stoked.
It's Bella's Birthday Week!!

What do you think of a ball toy, Mom?
Mom took both of us to town to find Boo's Birthday gifts, and I really had a great time window shoppin'! We started out at PetSmart, but Boo stayed in the car so she wouldn't see our surprises ahead of time. I got to help pick presents.

Definitely Not! Bella Would Kill Me If I Got Those

I looked at these for a hot minute, and then decided against gettin' somethin' that would make her look like a chicken. I value my life too much!

What About A Stuffed Animal With A Squeaker?
Yeah. I didn't really think Mom would go for that either. If Boo left one of these somewhere - even for just a second - I'd have it gutted in no time flat. Mom said we were gonna pass on that idea.

Boo's New Name Tag
 
We found a girly Birthday collar, and then we headed over to Animal Outfitters on the other side of town. We'd never been in their store before, but Mom was sure they'd have awesome dog treats. Then, she saw this... We got a name tag for Bella. This one has a pink heart on the other side, and although it's a little blurry, I'm sure you can read what's on it, except for the phone number, which Mom purposely obliterated.
 
"Bella"
"WMBBD"
(phone number)

Pup Cookies

We did find the special treats. These are bakery made in town, and are nice sized cookies for the Birthday Girl and me. Mom said we have to wait until Wednesday - her official Birthdate - to eat 'em. I can't wait.
 
She also bought some Banana/Peanut Butter, and Blueberry Pupsicles. I'm really lookin' forward to that! Carly's gonna be sorry she missed this party!
  
Liljegren's Suncoast Bella - 8 years old

Happy Birthday, Bella!
(World's Most Beautiful Black Dog)
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog."

10 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun picking out Bella's gift.
    She's a beauty, & you are so handsome.:)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      I had a blast! I hope we get to go shoppin' again soon. Thanks for the compliments, too.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Looks like you and Mom did a good job picking out special things for Bella's birthday - she's a lucky dog! Be sure to wish her a very happy Birth Day for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      She looks real pretty in her new collar. It's so girly! She's a lucky dog 'cuz she lives with me! I wish she'd start actin' like it. All is forgiven on her Birthday, tho'. I'll pass on your Birthday wishes.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. What fun! It’s going to be a great party. I love the new collar. It’s beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We had fun. Puppy blueberry ice cream and special cookies, plus our food as usual. It was awesome! Wish we could "Birthday" every day! I think I'm next - in April. The new collar is so cute on her. Just her style.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. What is the chance of having the WMBBD and the WMHC living under the same roof? What a fun day you three had. Great choice on the birthday collar. Bakery pup cookies and pupsicles what a birthday party that's going to be. Tag please wish Bella a very happy birthday and tell her that she looks very beautiful in her new collar.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      You're so nice to say that. She's real lucky to be livin' here with me! snort We did have fun. Her Birthday party was real nice. The ice cream was good and so were the cookies. I'll let her know you sent happy Birthday wishes to her, and I'll let Mom tell her she looks beautiful in her new collar. I don't want to get to sappy with her, you know. It'll go to her head. wink
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  5. Sherry of createology: Tag you had a good shopping trip with Mom. Bella will be the Bell of the Ball. Your cookie treats look yummy. Bella looks very beautiful with her Birthday collar. Happy Birthday Bella. Enjoy your treats Tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Mom and I had fun goin' in the shop together - without anybody else - for a change. It was nice. Bella will be the Ding Dong Belle of the Ball! lol Our treats were out of this world. I'd never had that ice cream before, and when I took it out of my dish as a frozen lump, Mom tried to take it and put it back in the bowl. I wasn't havin' any of that. I grabbed it and ran in my kennel. I put my butt facin' out, and stayed like that until it was completely gone. I wasn't takin' any chances losin' that! It was delicious! I'll tell Boo you said Happy Birthday.
      Hugs and Smooches,
      Your Boy, Tag
      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna