July 31, 2020

One For Me...

Brynwood Needleworks - Ivory Hydrangeas

After all the Strawberry Sachets I've made, can you believe I've never kept one for myself? Nope. They've all gone to new homes (except for the ones still available in my shop). I decided to rectify that yesterday.
 
It seemed appropriate that I'd begin this one on World Embroidery Day. I think this one will be done in ivory florals. 
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Ivory Hydrangeas
 
I'll continue with this idea today, after I have a long-overdue visit with my girlfriend, Kathy D. I couldn't get to Primitive Gatherings for our Sit & Stitch this month. (Covid test pre-op required quarantine until the day of surgery - and our S & S was the day I had to take the test.) That means I didn't get my bi-monthly Wool Box either.

Kathy was kind enough to pick mine up for me, so she's bringing it over, and we're going to spend some time together to catch up. The weather should be nice, so I'm planning we'll sit on the porch and share a cuppa tea or coffee.

Did you stitch yesterday? If so, what are you working on these days? I'd love to know! I'm still trying to find someone to help me put "reply" capabilities on my blog comments. Lacking that, please come back to read replies if you leave a comment. Now that I'm on the mend, I'm trying to catch up and be better at responding. Thanks for your patience. I'll see you again tomorrow. 

DonnaAcornSignature

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn!
      I'm anxious to see how this one turns out.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Good morning Donna. I tried clicking on the 'click here to send me an email' part of your sidebar and it didn't work so I'm attaching this here in the comments. If you go to your 'settings' part of your blog, this is how I have mine set up so it allows me to comment directly on my blog. At least I think it does!! Perhaps you could try putting your settings the same and see if it helps? I'm not very computer literate but at least I try! Good luck!
    MA

    Comments
    Comment location
    Embedded
    Who can comment?
    Anyone (including anonymous)
    Comment moderation
    Always
    For posts older than
    14 days
    Email moderation requests to
    marmic1954@hotmail.com
    Reader comment captcha
    Show word verification for readers who comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ivory Hydrangea Sachet will be so lovely. Visiting with your friend will help you recuperate dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sherry:
      I really did enjoy my visit with Kathy today. Just what the doctor ordered. <3
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Hi, MA-
    Got your message. I'm going to give it a shot to see if it works. Fingers crossed!
    Thanks for your help.
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like it might have worked Donna - fingers crossed here too!!!

      Delete
    2. ps - and you probably know this already so forgive me if you do...when you want to reply to a specific comment you should now be seeing a 'Reply' option beneath each comment on your blog. Clicking on that should then enable you to have your reply attach itself to the specific comment. Make sense?

      Delete
    3. ahhhh, dear friend. It worked! Leave it to a loyal reader to help me solve my issue. Ever grateful,
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
    4. You're most welcome. So glad I could help!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna