July 22, 2020

I've Been Waiting...

Brynwood Needleworks - Silk Ribbons
 
Most of my ribbons arrived from The Thread Gatherer yesterday. I'm loving every one of the colors! There are a few more that are backordered right now, but I have what I've been waiting for to start my next Strawberry Sachet.

I'm baking today - bread and monster cinnamon rolls! - but I'll get some stitching time in, too. I can't wait to show you my next creation.  Coffee, and then I'm off to the races!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. The ribbons are beautiful.
    Mmmm, Cinnamon Rolls!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Your silk ribbons are making me swoon! Yum to the ribbons and to the Cinnamon Rolls...saw them on FB and WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful ribbons! Always love seeing what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna