July 10, 2020

Working On A New Strawberry Sachet...

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet - Lavender Detail
 
I'm finally starting a new needlework piece. I'm working this out as I go, as is usually the case with my Strawberry Sachets. Lots of little bouillon stitches!
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet - Lavender Progress
 
I got this far before I stopped for the day. Now to decide how I want to embroider the leaves. I'm still thinking on that. I'll definitely play with it more today! 

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. So pretty.
    Your bouillon stitches are perfect.
    They remind me of my good friend Michelle who passed from breast cancer, she loved making them.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna