July 30, 2020

Stumpwork Hydrangeas...

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet "Hydrangeas"
 
I really love how this one turned out! I enjoyed creating all the stumpwork hydrangea blossom heads, and will likely do another in all white, like the kind you'd find around our farmhouse. 

Most of the hydrangeas we had here were removed as a consequence of the new porch, but there are still a few plants growing on the north side of the house, that survived untouched. I'm hoping they'll eventually migrate around to the front again. I may help them, by purchasing a few plants this fall.

In the meantime, I'll stitch these lovelies. I've said all along that these Strawberry Sachets were limited editions, as I only have a very limited quantity of the fabric I've been using for them left in my inventory. I'm going to have to find a new fabric, or turn to linen, if I'm going to keep making them. Once this fabric is gone, it's gone. I've searched the worldwide web to no avail. 

If you're interested in any of the available sachets, you can click HERE to go to my Brynwood online shop. The Strawberry Sachets can be found under "Exclusively Brynwood".

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. The Berry is sooooo pretty!
    I have 1 Hydrangea that was here when we moved in.
    Last year it had 1 blossom. I had trimmed it early this Spring, & it looks healthy, but no blossoms this year. :(
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna