July 7, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Ten Weeks Old and All Mouth...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Bein' Nagged

Hi, Everybody!

This is my life these days. sigh I'm bein' tormented by a tiny mouth with four big feet!

I don't want you to think I'm a whiner. I get my licks in whenever I've had enough, but I'm not hurtin' the little pain in the butt, so no need to worry about her. I gotta tell you though, I'm gettin' tired of her runnin' around behind me and bitin' my back end. sheesh!

So, I promised you a video this week, and I've got a doozy. Mom shot some footage of Mini Black Dog playin' out in the yard with Dad. Prepare to be impressed. She's only nine weeks old in the video, and already fetchin'. Fact is, when the bloodline is strong, puppies will do this because it's genetic. They don't even know why they do what they do. Bella whelped a good one here. Carly's gonna be a star someday, but for now...

Here's Carly's video debut. Prepare to be impressed. I sure was! It's not real long, so turn up your sound and pay attention! lol


 Direct Link: https://youtu.be/yMIQN4HaiDs

Can you even stand it? It's so hard to believe that that bundle of talent is the bane of my existence right now. I can't wait until she grows out of this stage, and becomes more of a young lady. I hope life will settle back down for me again. Of course, I'm not countin' on it anytime soon.

Well, I'm gonna go now. You know me. I've got stuff to do, places to go, and people to see.

 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."

4 comments:

  1. Looks like Carly is already a good fetcher.
    I hope she calms down & quits biting your butt soon!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you are so patient with Carly. She just has lots of energy and wants to play. Just keep Dad growing that fetching toy and it will wear her out. Snack and Nap time! Smooches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps, Tag, you can be grateful you don't have a long tail for her to grab onto? Butt biting is bad enough but being dragged around by the tail as she gets bigger wouldn't be much fun for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look on you face Tag! Yet you are so patient! Aren't puppies fun!? Well the more time she's out playing fetch, the less times she's in antagonizing you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna