July 28, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Still On Duty...

Brynwood Needleworks - Poor Overworked Pup
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
I know you're back, hopin' for an update on somethin' interestin' I've been doin' this week. You're expectin' that I've gone fishin', or chased a cool critter, rolled in somethin' gross, or even met someone new. Unfortunately, none of those things happened. I'm still on guard duty.

Mom is still recuperatin' from her surgery. While it was a relatively routine, elective procedure, there was a complication which is makin' her recovery take a bit longer than we thought it was gonna be. You don't have to worry, Mom's gonna be fine, but I'm ever at her side, makin' sure she doesn't need anythin'. It might sound borin' to you, but I think I've found my callin'.

I mean, here I am hangin' out on the bed, or at Mom's feet when she's downstairs. If someone comes up the driveway, I'm right here to bark my ever-lovin' brains out. Especially, if she's sleepin'. No one's sneakin' up on us! If there's food bein' had, I'm right here to make sure nothin' hits the floor. There's no 5-second rule when you've got a Corgi! 
 
If the black puppy is loose, I'm here, runnin' interference, to make sure she doesn't jump up on Mom - or me. Carly weighs almost twenty pounds now, so I need to help teach her some manners. Of course, her Mama Bella is the main disciplinarian, but I make a good backup. 

So, I'm sorry we can't share pictures of Mom and Dad's three favorite dogs this week. We're gonna work on that. For now, you can admire my glorious Corgi back end floof. Next week should be more interestin'. Mom and I are gonna work on that for you. I promise.
 
 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."

2 comments:

  1. Tag I just Love You! I am certain you are a huge comfort to mom and her recuperating. Smooches...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna