July 14, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Mama And Daughter...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart, The Storyteller

Hi, Everybody!

Well, it seems that a few of my friends were concerned that I was showin' lots of puppy pictures, but not a lot of mama pictures. Not one to disappoint, this week, I'm showin' both. Just remember, you asked for it!

Brynwood Needleworks - Liljegren's Suncoast Carly - 11 weeks old

Here's a picture of the little terrorist at 11 weeks old. Don't let the cute face fool ya.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella and Carly - July Sprints

She's doin' her level best to keep up with us big dogs. She especially loves sprintin' with her mama. When Bella wants her privacy, she just sprints (as only she can), and leaves her daughter in the dust. I love watchin' that! But, I know it won't be long before Mini Bella will be able to keep right up with her.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tryin' To Catch Up

I think Boo wanted to show her daughter how to get a good vantage point from our mound system. It's the best place for a person to do their outdoor business to make sure Mom and Dad don't step in it! It's good to be polite, after all. 

These two could spend all day chasin' and snufflin'. Why, just yesterday, they both found somethin' aromatic to roll around in. Ahhhhh...made me proud, it did! On the other hand, Mom and Dad were more than a bit miffed. Oh, well. It's what we do, right?
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella and Carly At The End Of The Day
 
 At the end of the day, these two snufflers like to kick back and watch the commercials when they aren't face wrestlin'. This is the Subaru commercial with the yellow Lab, a Golden retriever, and their puppy. Notice that that little crapper is big enough to get on my sofa now...if she gets a runnin' start. 
 
Between her goin' up the stairs and gettin' on the sofa, I'm runnin' out of safe spaces! I'm gonna have to do some internal real estate huntin' around the house pretty darn quick! A guy has to have a place where he can just sit and think, right?

Well, there you have it. I've shared a puppy update, and I've included her mother. Next week, it's gonna be all. about. ME!
 
 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."

2 comments:

  1. Carly is so cute.
    Great pics of Mom & Baby running.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you are so PC to show pics of both Mama Bella and Baby Carly. You do need to find a private place just for you. After all you are outnumbered with the black labs count. Smooches...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna