July 24, 2020

The Guardians of (My) Galaxy...

Brynwood Needleworks - My Favorite Caretaker, And His Sidekick

Sorry this is up late (for me). Surgery was a bit more complicated than originally contemplated. I got home a bit later, took my medicines, and went to bed. Except for a cup of soup for dinner and more meds, I slept the entire day and night.

Actually, I'm only up long enough to let you know I made it safely home, and I'm alive. lol I'm having a light breakfast, and then back to bed for now.

Brynwood Needleworks - He Won't Leave My Side
 
I've got a new Emily Kimmelman "Sydney Rye Mystery - Book 13" to read, so that's my plan for when I'm awake. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully much brighter-eyed and bushy-tailed.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Speedy recovery Donna.I purchased the box set of Sydney Rye,and I am really enjoying them.Not my usual style of reading material but you have to broaden don’t you.She is at the moment in India saving the boys. Take care Donna rest well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Laura:
    Emily's writing is a little "bluer" (not just Sydney's dog) than I usually read, but the story lines are fast-paced, filled with intrigue, and often fun. Thanks for letting me know you're checking them out. Book #13 just released today, and I've already finished it. Today was another day of rest, so it worked out well.
    Big hugs,
    Donna
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna