July 20, 2020

This Week In The Studio...

Brynwood Needleworks - Custom Fabric - St. Bernard Dogs

First thing on my work agenda this week is to create a number of custom Covid masks for a friend who, along with her daughter, is a talented dog handler. They need masks for showing their dogs, so she sent some custom fabrics they ordered from Spoonflower to me.

My friend has shown "Saints" since she was a young girl, following in her mother's footsteps, and now a third generation is showing them (quite successfully).

Brynwood Needleworks - Custom Fabric - Dachshunds
 
They're also showing other breeds, so they sent this fabric to me as well. I'll add my own dog-themed fabric for linings. I'll get these done this week so I can send them back in time for their next shows.

I'm also going to be working on some new Strawberry Sachets, with new favorite flowers, so I can't wait to share those with you, too. It's going to be a delightfully busy week in the studio. I hope you'll follow along to see what I create.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Those are going to be some cute masks!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these fabrics for masks to show their dogs. So fun. Happy creating dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna