July 13, 2020

A New Strawberry...

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet  "Lavender & Ladybug"
 
The weather was wonderful this weekend - and I'm still reading my book(s) - but I managed to steal some time to make one of the two Strawberry Sachets currently on my drawing board.

Introducing my "Lavender & Ladybug" design. I admit, I still need to put the stem on the top of the piece today. This one is already spoken for, but I'll make similar ones as a custom orders. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
 
I have another that I'll be working on this week, when I'm not playing with Tag, Bella and Carly Puppy, or finishing my book(s). Tag will be here tomorrow, and I'll be back again on Wednesday. Off to grab my coffee! I hope you have a great week!

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful.
    Love that tiny Ladybug, so cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavender and Ladybug Sachet is gorgeous. Our weather is scorching. Not much ambition to work on projects. Reading a good book is just right. And making a cool complete meal salad for dinner tonight. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Marilyn! I’m loving the ladybug, too.
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sherry.
    A cool salad sounds perfect!
    Thanks for the note, girlfriend.
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna