July 27, 2020

"Bleeding Hearts & Bumblebee"...

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet "Bleeding Hearts & Bumblebee"
 
Well, finally! I was able to sit and embroider for a while yesterday. It's uncomfortable to sit, so I stitch in bed. I completed a new Strawberry Sachet, "Bleeding Hearts & Bumblebee" in silk ribbon.

I'm planning to do a new flower today, so you'll have to come back on Wednesday to see which one I've chosen to make. Tag will be here tomorrow. Who knows what's on his mind these days! I'm as curious as you are. We'll have to see together. 
 
I'm off to get a cuppa tea. I'm a bit off coffee right now. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal...soon! See you Wednesday.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Another pretty Berry.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and your handwork is exceptional. Stitching to heal...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna