July 11, 2020

Traffic Jam - Wisconsin Style...

Brynwood Needleworks - Geese On Parade
 
While Handsome, the pups, and I were running errands in Plymouth yesterday, traffic came to a complete stop for this. Families of geese - young and older - were crossing the road from a nice open field to a perfect little pond. 
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Heading To The Pond
 
 
I love how all the traffic stopped and waited patiently for them to make their leisurely crossing. They were in absolutely no hurry...geese or people. It was quite sweet. 

This is how we roll in rural Wisconsin, and it's just one more thing I love about where we live. I hope my pictures (taken through our windshield) bring as much of a smile to your face as it did mine.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. What a great pic.
    That's huge family!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is what Americans should be doing for every living thing...courtesy and kindness. <2

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely,it’s a great picture.It gladdens my heart to see wild life families doing their thing.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna