June 26, 2020

We're Back Home...

Brynwood Needleworks - Last Night's View
 
I had to share one more picture from last night. This is how we slept.

Brynwood Needleworks - Three Road Warriors

Coming home, there were two in the back, and the little one on my lap. I accepted the role as "puppy entertainer", so if she fussed, we could keep traveling. It worked out great!

Brynwood Needleworks - Carly's Favorite Traveling Spot

...with one exception. Carly loves Handsome. She was sleeping on my sweatshirt, but kept rolling up onto the console, so she could sleep with her head touching him.  I had to take a picture of her efforts. It made both of us smile.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - A Whole Lotta Happy

We arrived home right around 5 pm, so we still have plenty of daylight, and Carly needed to be tuckered out. Thanks to my crack physical ed teachers, Miss Bella and Uncle Tag, puppy really got to stretch out!
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Carly's Really Trying
 
Carly continues to get in Tag's face to try to make friends. Tag isn't sure yet. Bella is keeping a watchful eye in case Tag gets too rambushionist! She continues to act like the mama. No one messes with her kid. We'll  make sure of that.
 
See you tomorrow. Coffee waits for no man - or woman - and I'm going to see Dad again today.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. It looks like Carly is already at home in her new environment.
    How lucky of her to stay with her Momma.
    I'm sure Tag will come around soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Uncle Tag and Carly will soon be good friends, I don't think Bella will allow anything less for her baby! They look like the perfect family. Have fun with your fur babies Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you're home safely! Now Carly can burn off all kinds of energy running and playing with Tag and Bella. Your job in training her will be made much easier too because I expect Bella (and Tag) will help with that. We had a border collie when I was a kid and we kept one of her puppies and we didn't have to do much at all with training him. She did it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna