June 15, 2020

Waiting For My Needle...

Brynwood Needleworks - PG Woolbox 9

Woolbox 9 from Primitive Gatherings is in my hot, little hands. So many beautiful kits and supplies in this kit! In addition to the usual caramels, recipe cards, a package of needles, and stitch diagrams, there were the next installments of the "Everlasting" project,  a wooly flag kit, and an ornament kit. There was more, though...

Brynwood Needleworks - PG "Seaside Garden" Kit

"Seaside Garden" is a larger tablemat, measuring 14" x 14".  I love the colors, too. This will be fun to make.

Brynwood Needleworks - PG "Flock of Sheep" Pincushion Kit

There's also a cute "Flock of Sheep" Pincushion kit, which includes little sheepy buttons, and embroidery. I love larger pincushions, and this one measures 3 1/2" x 10". I'll fill it with crushed walnut shells, so it has some good weight, too.

Brynwood Needleworks - Fifty-Two Mini Ways Kits

I'm behind on my minis, with three kits waiting for my needle. They're really cute, too! I think I'll prep some of these so they're ready to work on when I have a minute. You know me, though. I'll change up a few to make sure I've added my own touches to these. You'll have to wait until I work on them to see what I do differently.

Brynwood Needleworks - PG Woolbox #9 Minis

This is a closeup of the minis from Box 9. Balloons, a bicycle, a sand pail and shovel (the kelly green one),  mountains (the dark green one), a book, "Happy is the new pretty", and a Fourth of July patriotic one. Aren't they cute?

Tag's back tomorrow. I bet you can't wait to hear from him! Bella's babies are seven weeks old today! There might be pictures in his post. You'll have to come back to see.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Donna these look so fun!! I look forward to seeing what your needle and wool come up with that give them your personal touch! Maybe something to work on while traveling to pick up Bella and daughter!? Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna