June 9, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Six Weeks Old!...

Brynwood Needleworks - There They Are!

 Hi, Everybody!!
No pictures of my handsome mug today. Just puppy pictures...
and a special surprise when you get all the way to the end of today's post!

Brynwood Needleworks - They Look Like REAL Dogs Now.

Here are the little bugs. They look like real dogs, don't they?
Real adorable dogs!

Brynwood Needleworks - The Whole Litter

 All they wanna do it get out to get some attention. They make me want to squeal!!!

Brynwood Needleworks - Come Back Again Next Week, Okay?

They're all hopin' you come back next week to see how much more they've grown, but we've got one more surprise for you...A VIDEO!!! YAAAAYYY! We hope you like this short clip...and apologize for the slightly blurry pictures. (Mom didn't take them, but we're ever so grateful that we have some to share. No complaints here.)

Direct Video Link: https://youtu.be/5EhpL-D7ZNU
Look at those little, waggin' tails! I know. You're speechless, right? Same here. We're dyin' to get to Florida to lie around in the grass with them, play with them, and pick our girl. I'm waitin' to play with Boo again, too. (I really miss her, and might even admit it when I see her!) If you look real carefully, you'll see her in the kennel next to her puppies. So sweet.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."

8 comments:

  1. OMG!
    They grew so much since the last pics.
    They are all so cute, and those tails wiggles1
    I see Bella is keeping a close eye on them.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable and if they grow like my son's puppy it doesn't take long. I saw him over the weekend. They grow to fast.So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww - so adorable! I want one (but I can't have). Love the last little one doing the prat fall out the door....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last one! and those PAWS! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they're too cute!!!! I can't believe how much they grew in a week! Just seeing the difference from one week to the next has been so fun. They're going to be some big kids for sure Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smooches all around! So so cute! The last little one is quite the stunt puppy falling out the door. Bella looks very protective. Thank you Tag for the updates. Happy Tails to You...

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are growing so fast and are really beautiful. I just want to roll around in the grass with them! I am so impressed at your patience. (((((((((HUGS))))))) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everybody!
    We're really lookin' forward to gettin' to Florida! It won't be long now!
    Smooches,
    Tag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna