June 11, 2020

Caught Up...

Brynwood Needleworks - Sampling of Wednesday's Mask Production

The extra weekly travel to see my Dad put me behind in my orders, but I'm caught up now. The valances were finished yesterday, and I made fourteen new-to-me-style Covid masks. Some of them went with the valance order, and the rest are for here.

Handsome liked this style, and asked if I had any black Labrador fabric. (Do I have any black Labrador fabric? insert maniacal laughter here.) I pulled my favorite Lab print and created two masks in that fabric for him. I also made more in two other pup prints I have (plus some Green Bay Packer fabric), both for the order and to keep. Notice the corgi in the print on top in the left set of masks? I'm keeping two of those for me to wear, when required.

All in all, I made fourteen new masks, bringing my production total to 341. So, all the custom items are in the mail today, and I can close out that order. 
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Custom Kirby Crossbody Bag
 
I also made this Kirby Crossbody yesterday. This one already has a home to go to, and will be delivered today, as I'm not going to see Dad. At his request, his visitation times are now limited for both friends and family. As I'm in the car for three hours each time I go to see him, I guess I'll have to plan accordingly, perhaps being resigned to once a week visits.
 
I have a full day today, as Handsome and I prepare to leave for Florida next week. Can you believe it's nearly time to go get Bella and her daughter? They'll be seven weeks old on Monday, and eight weeks old by the time we're ready to bring them home. In the meantime, there are housekeeping things, and more that I have to get done first.

I'll be back tomorrow with a fun post. I hope you'll be back to see what got me sooo excited last night. See you tomorrow!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Love those Lab masks!
    Can't wait to see which puppy you bring home.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note, Marilyn. We can't wait either! ;-)
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics you selected for your masks. I have not made this style of mask. Love the Black Cork Crossbody. Your commissions are always created so professionally.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna