June 8, 2020

Tiny Acorns...

Brynwood Needleworks - Little Acorn Pinkccp

This is what I was working on this weekend. I've created an embroidered Tiny Acorn Pinkeep. This has been in my head for a while, so I just sat down and worked on what I've been imagining.

Brynwood Needleworks - Little Acorn Pinkeep
 
It measures approximately 2.5" long by 1.5" wide. It's small size makes it a perfect, compact addition to your needle roll or workbox. Inside is a small muslin pouch filled with emery, which helps keep needles and pins sharp, wrapped in organic wool roving to help keep them smooth.
 
This one is just my prototype. I'm now contemplating whether to make (and sell) them myself, or create a pattern so others can make their own. Your input would be appreciated.
 
As soon as I finish my morning coffee, I'm driving for my weekly visit with Dad. Tag will be back tomorrow with photos of Bella's six week old puppies! I'll see you again on Wednesday! 

"Mighty Oaks From Tiny Acorns Grow"
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Donna! It's precious! Love love love!
    Looking forward to seeing those adorable puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet little acorn. Your stitching is excellent. A pattern or your finished creation? Hmmm...I could do either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Either would be perfect. I still have my pin cushion from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna