June 16, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Seven Weeks Old!...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart 06/15/2020

 Hi, Everybody!

Greetings and Salutations From The Farm. I know you're not really interested in my witty reparte', though. You wanna see puppies again, right? Right. Well, I'm not one to disappoint my fans, so read on.

Brynwood Needleworks - Sleepy Seven Week Old Puppies

Taking pictures of six little, light-absorbin' black puppies isn't easy. Especially when they don't even want to get out of bed!

They all got their shots yesterday, and puppies are always sleepy after a trip to the vet for shots, so it is what it is. Remember when they had tiny, waxy triangles for ears? Look at that big floppy ear in the front corner! tee hee I'm still wonderin' if they're gonna stand up straight (the ears), but Mom says Dad would freak if they did.

Brynwood Needleworks - What?

Looks like a few people are awake, but they're not gettin' up for love nor money. Perhaps puppy milk bones should have been offered? Looks like Bubba is wonderin' what's goin' on. Doesn't he have the sweetest face? I think that puppy in the back thinks he makes a good pillow, too.

Brynwood Needleworks - See The Blurry, Wagging Tail?

Wow! Uncle Mike even gave them a Kong™ toy to chew on! Lucky dogs! They look pretty comfy on that platform bed, too, don't they?

Brynwood Needleworks - We're Done, Now

I think somebody's had enough camera time for the day. We'll be seein' them very soon. We're on our way for a quick trip to get Bella and her daughter, to bring them home to the farm. Boo's been on vacation for four months. That's long enough! Time to come home, Black Dog.

Next week, you can expect to see pictures of our dog family...all three of us. I know you're as excited as we are. Mom and Dad aren't lookin' forward to the travel, but we are anxious to see our friends, Bella, and all the puppies together before they go to their new, forever homes. It won't be long now.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."

5 comments:

  1. Those puppies get cuter everyday!!
    Can't wait to see which one you bring home.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels to you. Puppies, puppies, puppies! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been so fun watching them grow over the last several weeks, Tag! Have fun on your trip to see them all "in person"! I'm anxious to see which one is your new sister!!! Safe travels to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness - I don't know how you're going to pick just one to bring home Tag. I would want them ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Everybody!
    We can't wait to see them all, and I'm lookin' forward to seein' who's comin' home with us! We'll have LOTS of pictures to share.
    Have a great week.
    Smooches,
    Tag
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna