June 25, 2020

Last Night Out...

Brynwood Needleworks - Kids These Days!

We settled into our hotel room late afternoon, so we could really settle in. Of course, a certain puppy wasn't quite ready to rest, so she attacked my boat slides while her mama watched.

Brynwood Needleworks - My Current View Of Tag

Tag's been more than happy to give me this view these days. He's pretty disgusted with me. Carly wanted to play, but he wasn't interested, so he barked at her. Immediately, Mama stepped between them and growled at him, letting him know he'd better back off. He believed her, and did as he was told. He slept near my feet in bed last night, but he's still put out. It's going to take a few more days for him to accept our new situation, but once he accepts Carly, they'll be fast friends.

Brynwood Needleworks - Getting Tuckered Out

She's such a pretty girl.

Brynwood Needleworks - Crashed Puppy

 ...and then, like a little baby (that she is), she just crashed.

Brynwood Needleworks - Like Mama, Like Daughter
 
After a little play time with her mama, they both fell asleep at the end of the bed. I love that we have one of Bella's puppies to bring home with her. She loves her little girl...and so do we. 

We'll be home late day today...and we're really happy about that. It's time to get settled in at the farmhouse. Our new, little family.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, just like her mother. Soon her and Tag will be best friends! God's speed on the last step of your journey home Donn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly is too cute, & has grown a lot, and so pretty!
    Poor Tag, hope he adjusts soon.
    Bella is a great Mom.
    Have a safe trip back home.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous, just like her mama! Thanks for sharing pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna