June 22, 2020

Introducing Carly...



Brynwood Needleworks - Liljegren’s Suncoast Carly

Well, the day has arrived. We can formally introduce our newest family member...Liljegren’s Suncoast Carly. She has an adorable face, and big feet, just like her mama.

Brynwood Needleworks- Carly’s Mama As A Puppy

This is Bella at the same age. That’s the face that melted our hearts, and switched our lifelong love of yellow Labradors to black dogs. Now we have her daughter. 

Brynwood Needleworks - LOOK AT THAT TONGUE!

This is something I didn’t notice until I was editing photos. Look how else she’s like her mama. She, too, sticks out just the tip of her tongue when she’s thinking!

Brynwood Needleworks - Mama’s Tongue

This is a habit that endeared Bella to us from the very start. Now, her daughter does it, too. Too sweet.

These are all the photos for today. Tag will be back tomorrow...and you can count on a puppy picture overload all this week. It only gets better from here. đź’•

DonnaAcornSignature

8 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Can't wait to see more pictures! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to inhale that puppy smell and puppy breath. I envy you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beauty! Love that little tongue sticking out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww - just awwwwwwww. I want one! Love her name too. Give her special scritches from me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carly is beautiful!! Bet you can't wait to get her and Bella home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella & Carly look so much alike!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna