June 20, 2020

A Rainy Night In Georgia...

Brynwood Needleworks - The Great Smokey Mountains
 
When it wasn't raining, the weather and view were incredible. We drove most of our day through the Great Smokey Mountains in Kentucky and Tennessee. We went through the Carolinas as we descended, and then down into Georgia - and torrential rains - until we reached Savannah. We were whipped by the time we landed. We ordered Chinese delivery, ate dinner, and went to bed.  
Today, we'll drive to our destination, and be with our friends, Mike and Joann...and see Bella and her puppies! We have a six hour drive ahead of us, but the journey will be worth it!

We'll share Mama and puppy pictures, including the daughter (Carly) that we choose to live with us, most of next week, so consider yourself forewarned. Prepare to be as overloaded with cuteness as we are. I have to go now. It's time to get back in the truck for the last leg of our trip south.
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Almost there!
    You must be so excited.
    Carly is a nice name.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Carly, so excited to see pictures! The furthest south I've been is S. Carolina, and the drive was beautiful through the mountains. Safe travel mercies for the last leg of your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna