June 13, 2020

Nothing Beats A Clean Closet...

Brynwood Needleworks - Nothing Beats A Clean Closet
 
I spent yesterday doing laundry and cleaning a closet. This is a task I enjoy, as I'm always reminded of things I forgot I had. It also gives me a chance to reprioritize projects. I even found a box filled with finished quilt blocks that just need to be assembled!
 
Concurrent with the closet cleaning, I also straightened up and organized the fabric studio. I'm not finished in there, but I'm feeling so much better about this closet. I'm able to easily find and pull what I'm looking for. (The laundry is coming along, too.) I'll be finished with all the cleaning today, and I'll share more pictures on Monday.
 
For now, I'm feeling accomplished. Seriously...Nothing beats a clean closet! 
Simple pleasures, right?
 
DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. Yes, it's the simple things in life that make us happy!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me - I have several closets that could use some organizing. Thanks. I so enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I salute you Donna! I really need to do the same thing, my craft room is in terrible dis-array!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Marilyn:
    It certainly keeps me even-keeled.
    Have a great weekend!
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Judy:
    Thanks so much for leaving a comment, and for following my daily blog. I really appreciate it. So glad I can offer some inspiration.
    Big Hugs,
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laurie:
    I only (usually) share studio pics when it's clean. It's actually in disarray more than it's clean. Too many things to create to always clean, right?
    Thanks for the note.
    Hugs,
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes a clean and organized closet is the best. I named my sewing/craft walk in closet “The Vault” because it holds my priceless supplies! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna