April 9, 2020

Well, That Was Fun!...

Brynwood Needleworks - My Trusty Jane
 
I hope you were on Facebook to see my live video yesterday. Although I do it in my head, I'm not going to criticize my first live video. (Aren't we always our own worst critics?) I really had a great time doing it, and was glad to hear that it helped streamline the process for other mask makers. 
The video is saved in the group files, so you can watch it anytime. If you end up making masks, or if you just want to see me and hear my voice heehee, you can go watch it any time. It was fun for Handsome, too, so we'll likely do more in the future.
I began the day with 53 masks done, and ended the day with 76 (total) done - and fifty more ready to assemble. After I did my video, I sewed up 20 more (total 23 for the day), and then did all the prep work for assembly on another 50, so all I have to do is fold and add straps. I should get those all finished today.
I'm out early today. Tag has a dental appointment, so I needed to have him to the vet by 7:45. I'll work while I wait for them to tell me I can go back to pick him up. Anesthesia is always a big deal for any pet, but remember, my boy just turned nine. Prayers and good thoughts appreciated.

I've added Katie's poster as a button on my sidebar, so I can keep a running tally of the finished masks. Coffee and more quality time with (Babylock) Jane. I'll update you about Tag in tomorrow's post. 
Stay Safe and Healthy!
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the masks.
    Prayers for Tag.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tag my buddy, Toby here. Your Mom said you are havin' your teeth cleaned. I'm pullin' for you. Oops, I hope there isn't any pullin' involved! You'll do fine. Best wishes to you my friend! You are the man! By the way I'm doin' real good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for Tag and for you and Handsome too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for Tag. Loved your video Donna. You are amazing! Keep sewing and sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna