April 21, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - I've Got An Announcement...

Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood's Taggart

 Hi, Everybody!

I'm so excited I can't stand it! I've got a HUGE announcement...

Brynwood Needleworks - Liljegren's Suncoast Bella

We got a call from Uncle Mike over the weekend to confirm that our Bella is densely populated!!! She's definitely preggers, and she's gonna have a passel of puppies! Her due date is May 1st.

We don't have a picture of her with her big belly yet, but we've requested one that I can share with you. We're havin' a hard time imaginin' what she looks like carryin' a tummy full of puppies.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella As A Puppy
 
We're lookin' so forward to seein' all of Bella's babies. Can you even envision a whole bunch of little Bellas just like she looked in this picture? Cuteness overload, for sure! (and that's comin' from me!)

Rigby is back home in Texas, and Bella now lives in the whelpin' kennel without a roommate. She's on self-feed - every dogger's dream! - and she won't be doin' her big workouts at the ranch for the duration of her pregnancy. She'll get some easy exercise in Uncle Mike's back yard, but she's gonna be livin' the posh life between now and her due date.
 
Uncle Mike said she'll probably deliver a few days early (in the middle of the night), so he's already moved the baby monitor and his chaise lounge and birthin' supplies into the buildin'. Anticipatin' the big day, Mom, Dad and I will be keepin' our cell phones close, as we sit on needles and pins for news that her litter has been born. (No. I don't actually have my own cell phone, but you know what I mean.) I know you're all gonna be as excited as we are! Go ahead. Jump up and down, and whoop it up a little. We sure are!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

9 comments:

  1. Wow Tag that is great news! Toby and I hope Bella has a safe delivery! She is a beautiful Lab. It's certain she is going to bring gorgeous puppies into the world.
    Tell Mom and Dad to 'keep a stiff upper lip' and stay calm because that's what Corgis do. ( the Queen thinks so) We can't wait to hear how many she has.
    It so nice to hear some good news at this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella will have some beautiful puppies!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for Bella and you, Tag! Can’t wait to see a picture of those puppies. Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great news Tag! Can't wait for you to share baby pictures so we can all see your little nieces and nephews. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I hope you'll have lots of puppy pics to share very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all! Can't wait to see the puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everybody!!!
    I can't wait to find out if they're boys or girls, so I know if I'll be an aunt or uncle. lol Just kiddin'. I know I'm gonna be a great uncle!
    I'll keep you posted.
    Smooches!!
    xo
    Tag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tag this is such wonderful news. You will be the big brother to how many puppies?!! Bella is in good hands and Uncle Mike will take extra good care of her. You will take extra good care of Mom and Dad as they pace the floors. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sherry:
    We don't know how many puppies yet. Uncle Mike just confirmed that she's pregnant, saying, "No ultrasound necessary!" lol I guess we'll have to wait until he and his wife deliver the litter and call us. sigh
    Thanks for the note.
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna