April 7, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Could It Be Spring?...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
I really think it's spring! The bluebirds are wrestlin' with chickadees and sparrows for housin', and the weather is gettin' warmer. Mom, Dad and I spent a lot of time outside this weekend, too!

Yesterday was the best day ever! Know why? I'll tell ya. Uncle Mike sent us a video of our Black Dog, workin' in the field. She actually made a 175 yard blind retrieve! That means that she went to the retrieve on blind faith. Uncle Mike sent her, and she ran straight as an arrow until she ran into the bumper she brought back. Straight out and straight back, fast as you please, for 175 yards! I was watchin' the video behind Mom and Dad. Heck, she actually disappeared for a little bit, 'cuz she was so far away! Even I was impressed!

She did about four more exercises, but no water work. Uncle Mike wants to make sure she doesn't get any bacteria that might affect those puppies. I can't even tell you how excited we were to see her sweet face. We're all missin' her. sigh

Mom's busy in the studio makin' masks for our family. I sure hope she doesn't make any for me. She'll be back tomorrow to show you how it's goin'. I'm gonna head to the porch and take in some more rays.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, sweet Tag. I am enjoying that Illinois sun, also, Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our rain decided to be sunshine. So happy you got a video of Bella. Uncle Mike is takin really good care of her. You keep Mom and Dad safe and well please. Smooches...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. did tag say "puppies"??????????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna