April 29, 2020

Another Ten...

Brynwood Needleworks - Purple Covid-19 Masks
 
I whipped out another ten masks on Tuesday morning for a friend who requested purple. Why do just two, when I can easily do ten in just a little more time? 

This increases my total production to 298 to date. (sigh. I could have done two more. I wasn't thinking.) I mailed out the request, plus more from showing them on Facebook, so I only have two left for someone else.

I know I'll be making more masks toward the end of the week, so I'll see if I have fabric to make more of these. Aren't they cheerful?

I hope you're staying healthy. We're doing fine here, except for pacing and waiting for the phones to ring from Florida! Thanks to all who left notes for Tag. He really appreciates hearing from his friends...and so do I.  

I've been cleaning studio space in both my sewing and my fabric rooms. I'm listing things in FB Marketplace (some of which sold almost immediately), and pulling more to donate after St. Vincent de Paul is ready to accept items again. For now, I'll box them up and put them in the garage, so I can free up my work areas. But I also need to create again (at least two more masks right away!). I'll be back tomorrow. I'll see you then.

Keep Calm and Carry On...At Home.

DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

  1. The masks are so pretty.
    I think a lot of people are sorting & purging.
    Some put things out on their porch for free here.
    Prayers for Bella.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna - I can't wait to see the puppies!
    If you can, can you share the pattern for your masks?
    I've tried one and don't like the fit. Apologies if you posted it and I missed it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni:
    I'm happy to share my pattern. Are you on Facebook? If so, I posted a video of me making them on my BrynwoodNeedleworks page. If not, I'll do a little tutorial on Friday, just because you asked so nicely.
    Thanks!
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn:
    That's a great idea to give things away. It isn't so good for us because we live out of town, but it would be perfect if we lived in town.
    I'll keep sorting. Stay safe!
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I like the center one with no yellow the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna