April 22, 2020

For The Kidlets...

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabric For Kids' Masks
 
I decided against boy and girl masks, choosing instead to make fabrics for either boys or girls. This is the fabric I've chosen. I'll be making a number of these for our youngest nieces and nephews, as well as a few special orders I have. All in all, I have thirty masks left to make from orders, including the masks for the kidlets. 
 
That's what I'll work on today. Everything else is either mailed or delivered. My plan is to be able to mail those out tomorrow.

Thanks for all the sweet comments yesterday on Tag's post about Bella. We'll be waiting on news right along with you. Tag will keep you posted as we hear more news and get photographs of our pudgy, pregnant girl...and eventually, her little of little ones.

Today, though, you know the drill. I'm going to finish my coffee, and then, if you're looking for me, I'll be in the studio. 

 Keep Calm and Carry On...At Home.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Excellent fabrics for kidlets. Keeping it fun for all is best. Happy sewing my friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for making so many. I know how much time and love goes into each one. Time for a hot cuppa with a book or a snuggle with Handsome & tag. ❤️��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went ahead and bought some pink girly batik fabric for my next to the youngest granddaughter. She is very funny about having things on her head. I thought that the best way to entice her to wear one was if it was as girly as I could make it. I am making one just like it for the baby. I don't know if she will wear one or not but thought if it was like her big sister the chances were better. Finally the fabric is getting to me tomorrow. I have had my filter fabric for a week now. I went ahead and made one for my son and I each out of fabric I had on hand while waiting for my batik fabric to get here. I just looked for the most closely woven fabric I had on hand. I will be busy making them all up for family and friends once it comes but I won't be making anything near what you have made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna