April 14, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Whatcha Doin'?...

Brynwood Needleworks - Handsome Taggart

Hi, Everybody!

Thanks for stoppin' by today. I'm so glad to see other familiar faces. I'm kinda gettin' sick of seein' the same old faces around here! I mean, I think I'm gettin' a little cabin fever - and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one!

Mom and Dad have been watchin' all the Harry Potter movies on the weekends. For Pete's sake! They're startin' to recite the lines right along with the characters! It's kind of embarrassin'. I must admit, I'm learnin' stuff, too.

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart On The Porch
 
Come to find out I don't even need a wand to get into the porch chair! All I have to say is Wingardium Leviosa (most certainly not pronounced "levio-SA"). I've been out here watchin' for the neighborhood cats, too. I want to try a Confundus charm, or say Stupify

I'm thinkin' that I need to practice my Patronus charm, too. I'm thinkin' my Patronus just might be either a donkey or a sheep. What do you think?
 
You can see, over my shoulder, that the grass in our yard, as well as the winter wheat in the north field is already turning green. Spring is right around the corner. I can smell it, I tell ya! Just about the time you think it's gonna be a downhill ride into Summer, Mother Nature takes a swig of somethin' mind-bendin' and serves up more snow (like last night!). Thankfully, it was all melted by sundown, which is a great thing, considerin' we were supposed to get 3-5" of the white stuff!
 
Well, I'm gonna go see if I can fashion a wand for myself. Olivander's Wand Shop is too far away. I'm sure I'll find somethin'. Then, I'm headin' into the kitchen. Do you think if I say, "Accio breakfast, woman!" that Mom will hop to it? Yeah. Me neither.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

5 comments:

  1. Darling, Tag and funny Tag. Thnx for sharing your day with us. I feel the same. I am a homebody by nature but I am starting to feel the sense of loneliness of this quarantine. I am going to take a ride to the butterfly patch today and see what's starting to green up and if any unusual birds are around. Maybe paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tag,
    We are having a bit of cabin fever here, too. We are both ready for the spring you're predicting. I do have one, um, bone to pick with you. Don't be casting aspersions on all kitties. Some of the, like our furry daughter, Sierra, are really okay and quite smart. So before you stuptify them, just make sure that they aren't one of the 'good' cats out there. :-) Thank you for coming our way and bringing a smile.

    Love, Julie and Dan'l too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Miss Judi:
    Please don't feel lonesome. I wish I could run to your house and help you with that, but I promise we're thinkin' about you, and hopin' this whole deal is over soon. We all need to get outside with our friends and play.
    Thanks for visitin'.
    Smooches,
    Tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Miss Julie (and Daniel):
    Please don't misunderstand. I actually love cats. Maybe I should have said "squirrel" instead. I'd never hurt a cat in a million years. Trust me. Cats are almost as cool as I am! Give a little hug to Sierra for me, but tell her I'm not datin' these days, so don't get all excited.
    Thanks for stoppin' by!
    Smooches,
    Tag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tag. Living the Dream I see! Spring is here and the green is bursting everywhere. Smooches! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna