April 3, 2020

It's My Birthday!!!...

Brynwood Needleworks - Birthday Tag

 Hi, Everybody!

I'm back!! Do I look older? It my NINTH Birthday today!

Mom said she's gonna make a yummy banana cupcake - just for me - to celebrate. We've decided to keep it a little low-key until Bella comes back home. Then we're gonna party like rockstars!

Even so, I think I'm gonna revel in my very own day. I mean, nine doesn't roll around every day, right? I have to share some special pictures with you today.

Brynwood Needleworks - Rampage and Iceman Murphy

I got a wonderful email from Miss Karen, sharin' pictures of her guys, Rampage and Iceman. Aren't they handsome guys? Miss Karen said she needs to work a little bit more on her version of a picture of me, but I sure was happy to get these two new friends.

These guys look like they have a pretty comfy existence with Miss Karen. Look at those great faces!! It's too bad we don't live closer together, 'cuz I think we'd get along fine.

Thanks so much, Miss Karen! I'm so glad these guys could join me to celebrate today. wheeeee!

Brynwood Needleworks - Daniel and Bolt

Then I got another email from Miss Andrea, and look what she included! This is Daniel and Bolt! Aren't they a handsome pair? I'm considered a red and white Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Bolt is what's called a black headed tri color Pembroke Welsh Corgi. A good-lookin' guy, for sure.

I bet we would all have a great party if they joined Rampage, Iceman, Mom, Bella and me here at the farmhouse! 

Brynwood Needleworks - Daniel's Drawing of Tag, Bella and Bolt

Daniel is sixteen (I think that's like a hundred in dog years!), and he drew a picture of Bella, Bolt and me! Mom says we're gonna print this out and frame it to hang in her studio. Isn't Daniel talented? We sure think so.

Thanks so much, Daniel and Miss Andrea for sendin' an email with such wonderful surprises. This is just about the best ninth Birthday I could ever imagine!

Brynwood Needleworks - ME! (um, Okay)

Mom even tried to draw a picture of me. We agree Daniel did so much better than she did, but we're still gonna give her an A for effort. I think she exaggerated my ears a bit, but she sure captured my smile, don't you think? 

Brynwood Needleworks - My Brother, Trip and His New Puppy, Gibbs

I couldn't end my Birthday post without takin' time to wish my brother, Trip a Happy Ninth. For his Birthday, he got a new chocolate Labrador Retriever puppy! This little brown guy is Gibbs. As you can see, they're gettin' on really well.
 
Happy Birthday, Brother. I hope you have the best day ever! 
 
Well, thanks for comin' back to visit on my official Birthday day. I really appreciate when you stop by on Tuesdays, and havin' you here today makes it really special. You're the best!!

SMOOCHES!!!
 
I'll see you again in seven next week. 
Tag
 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Ninth Birthday Tag!!!
    Enjoy that cupcake!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 9th birthday skritches to you Tag! You be sure to tell your special humans that you should get special pats from me today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Tag and do enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Tag.Hope you enjoy your day and really enjoy that lovely cupcake that was made for you. Thanks for sharing your day with us,it is nice to see pictures of your special friends wishing you a Happy Birthday. Big hug for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag I am so surprised yo are nine today. I remember the first time Mom and Dad got you and it doesn’t seem like that long ago. WOW! You keep Celebrating and enJOYing your birthday every day for the entire year. Smooches my Cutie Corgi!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bits wants me to send you a happy birthday greeting. She says you are just a youngster to her thirteen years. I think the arthritis in her back legs has been bothering her lately. Happy Birthday Tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Taggart! You are such a handsome devil.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna