April 16, 2020

I Can't Help It...

Brynwood Needleworks - Northcott Fabrics - Patriotic Theme
 
While I have thirty more masks waiting for sewing, I found myself compelled to work on another project yesterday. I can't show you more than this, in the event the recipient reads my blog. When I know it's been received, I'll share the entire piece.

I made most of it yesterday, and I'll do all the finishing today. Then, it will go into the mail for quick delivery. Once finished, I'll get back to masks. 

Sorry I can show you more today. I promise we'll catch up soon.  I'll take lots of photographs to share. I know I'm being a bit cryptic, but I know you'll understand once I give you the big reveal. Back to the studio...

 Stay Home. Stay Healthy. Stay Safe.

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Whatever you are making, I'm sure it will be awesome!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need Stars and Stripes during this time of uncertainty’s. I shall look forward to your reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies!
    I finished my project this evening (Apr. 16th), and it will go in Friday's mail. I'll share photos as soon as I know it's been received.
    Happy Weekend.
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna